Monday 23 May 2016

mp3 youtube

Convert your MP4 files to AVI, MP3, or WMV. I've a program that records my computer screen. It saves everything in the MP4 file format. The problem I was having was importing the MP4 files into Windows Movie Maker to be edited. I searched the net for a solution. I tried several different free applications before I discovered Any Video Converter.mp3youtube
I downloaded Any Video Converter so I possibly could try it. Any Video Converter converts numerous video file formats. You are able to convert files from avi, asf, mov, rm, rmvb, flv, mkv, mpg, 3gp, m4v, vob, YouTube videos, plus others to avi, mp4, wmv, swf, flv, mkv, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2, mpg (PAL or NTSC), mp3, wma, ogg, aac, wave, m4a.
I converted an MP4 file to AVI. To convert an MP4 file to an AVI file open Any Video Converter. In top of the left corner click Add Video. Head to the file that the MP4 is in and select your file. The following thing you intend to do is is click Edit in the Menu Bar at the top. Scroll down to the bottom and click Options.mp3 youtube converter
In the Select Output Folder section click Browse. Find the folder you want the converted file to go to. Be sure you know where you stand putting the file so you will find it later. A lot of people miss this task and loose their converted file. On top right of Any Video Converter it says Profile. In the Profile section you can pick from numerous video file formats. I've tried several different file formats and for my intent behind importing video into Windows Movie Maker I discover the "Customized AVI Movie (*.avi)" selection works best for me. Select Customized AVI Movie (*.avi) to convert your file to AVI.
You are able to test out the other settings that can be purchased in Any Video Converter, but I have found the default settings work good. All that's left to complete is click Convert located close to the Add Video button. You are able to watch the status bar to begin to see the progress of the file being converted. Once the file finishes being converted Any Video Converter beeps and pops ups a screen for his or her products. Simply click No Thanks and continue.
It's simple to go to the folder where you told Any Video Converter to save your file to locate your AVI file. I opened Windows Movie Maker and imported my converted file and surely could edit the converted file. I've tried converting to and from some of the other file formats and Any Video Converter does an excellent job.

No comments:

Post a Comment